Deluxe Water Ceremony Set
Water Ceremony Set. We have put together a complete set for you to have a memorable and dignified water ceremony.
- Water Urn with a personalised inscription included.
- Rose petals 2ltrs
- An extra large set (24) of ‘Promises’, this is a box of notelets that are specifically designed to dissolve quickly on impact with water. These are for you to write final messages and words.
- 3 Floating Candles which will definitely bring additional symbolism to your ashes ceremony and will look stunning in the water.
- 4 Floating Paper Flowers
- Order of service
- A set of 12 invitations so that you can invite family and friends to the ceremony.
- Ceremony Certificate – a scattering ceremony record,
- Guide Book – ‘Celebrating the Life of a Loved One: what to do with their ashes’
Also available in a companion size for two sets of ashes*.
Water Ceremony – Life’s 4th Ceremony – the committal of a loved one’s ashes for a water burial. We’ve put everything you need for your ceremony into one ready-to-use pack, you simply choose which one you want and order either online or over the phone, really easy.
We can also put a bespoke set together to suit your requirements, just email us at email@example.com for details. If you have specific colours or designs simply add your requirements to the comments box in the checkout.
All urns are completely 100% biodegradable.
* Note: The length of time the urn floats depends on a number of things: mainly the weight of the ashes and whether the water is choppy. On average the urn will float for around 5 minutes, but this can vary, as such we can’t guarantee the length of time the urn will float. The combined weight of two sets of ashes means the companion urn is likely to sink quickly.
Scattering on Water Advice
We have been helping families scatter their loved one’s ashes at sea, on rivers and lakes for over 10 years and have been asked most things. We have lots of help and advice in our advice section but if you can’t see what you’re looking please drop us a line firstname.lastname@example.org, we’ll always do our very best to help.
Hiring a Boat for a Water Ceremony.
You are allowed to scatter ashes in rivers, lakes and the sea and can do this from the riverbank, lakeside or beach/pier. However many families like to have a little more privacy or to actually get out on the water. We work with lots of great independent boat companies who will take you and your family out onto the water to ensure you have a truly memorable ceremony.
To see our range of boat sizes and locations click here.
Includes VAT at 20%.