Water is the perfect place for scattering a loved one's cremation ashes. Whether your choice is a river, the sea, a lake or a canal - we can help. Whether you need a boat, an urn or just good clear advice - we can help.
People of the British Isles and beyond have a strong association to water: whether through our jobs, where we love to play, whether it holds spiritual meaning or the fact that water makes up over 80% of our body. So it is not surprising many of would wish this to be the final resting place for our ashes.
Water is both mentally calm and stimulating, from a tranquil lake to a babbling brook or a crashing wave on a beach.
If this is your choice, we can help: from picking the right location, choosing the right urn, to how to conduct a ceremony and record it.
- Water Urn suitable for one person – Cretian (these urn submerge quickly suitable for deeper water) or Journey (these float a while before sinking).
- Rose Flower Petals 1ltr
- A box of ‘Promises’, this is a box of notelets that are specifically designed to dissolve quickly on impact with water. These are for you to write final messages and words.
- Ceremony Certificate – a scattering ceremony record,
- Guide Book – ‘Celebrating the Life of a Loved One: what to do with their ashes’
- A Water Biodegradable Urn suitable for one person’s ashes. A simple clay urn with embossed Om symbol – this urn will submerge quickly and is suitable for water burials.
- A 1 litre box of natural dried flowers comprising of:
- A box of ‘Promises’ which are notelets designed to dissolve quickly in water. Guests can write their final messages or prayers before casting them into the water.
- A Ceremony Certificate – for you to record the date and location for future generations.