Scattering Ashes at Sea or Thames Estuary
Reviews are at the bottom of the page, please add yours if you use this service
|Location||Northfleet, Gravesend, Dartford|
|Area of operation||Thames Estuary|
|Type of boat||Charter|
|Duration of trip||Around an 45 to an Hour|
|Capacity of boat||12|
|Ceremony||Scattering ashes directly onto the water can lead to them being blown about which some families may find distressing. We supply a wide range of urns specifically designed for water ceremonies. They are all 100% biodegradable and will dissolve in water – please follow the link: Water Urns|
We also supply a water ceremony set which includes a water urn, flower petals for scattering, Promises – dissolvable notelets for scattering with the ashes, a certificate to record the ceremony, and our award winning (and rated 5* on Amazon) guide book: follow the link – 4th Ceremony Set
Sold by Scattering Ashes – NOT the boat company
|Disabled Access||Not accessible for wheelchairs|
|Parking||Local parking available|
|Scattering Location||Picture Below|
|Recording your Scattering|
Record a location where you have scattered your loved-one’s ashes so generations to come can find them for all time on The Ashes Register
- If you would like more information or to enquire about availability, please fill in the form below.
- You will receive a confirmation email that the enquiry has gone through to the skipper (may go to spam)
- The boat operator will then contact you directly as soon as they can.
- If you have an urgent request you will be sent the direct telephone number via email as soon as you have submitted the form.
- Please note Scattering Ashes is not the boat operator, filling in the form below is the quickest way to speak with the skipper.