Water is a wonderful place to scatter your loved one's cremation ashes. Whether you chose a river, the sea, a lake or a canal - we can help.
People of the British Isles and beyond have such a strong association with water. We grow up playing in the sea on holiday, we fish in our rivers, swim in our lakes and many even work in the Royal Navy or volunteer with the RNLI. Perhaps because we are an island nation it holds a strong spiritual connection forged by our forefather. It is not surprising that many of us wish this to be the final resting place for our ashes.
Water is both mentally calming and stimulating, we have tranquil lakes, babbling brooks, fast flowing rivers and crashing waves. If this is your choice, we can help you chose the right location, we have over 60 boats who can take you somewhere peaceful and private to have your water ceremony. We can help you choose the right urn for the job. We can help you turn it into a family ceremony so that everyone can take part. And finally we can help you record the event for future generations.
Deluxe Water Ceremony Set
We have put together the complete set for you to have a memorable and dignified water ceremony that includes:
- 100% biodegradable Water Urn with an inscription included.
- Rose petals 2ltrs
- An extra large set (24) of ‘Promises’, this is a box of notelets that are specifically designed to dissolve quickly on impact with water. These are for you to write final messages and words.
- 3 Floating Candles which will definitely bring additional symbolism to your ashes ceremony and will look stunning in the water.
- 4 Floating Paper Flowers
- Order of service
- A set of 12 invitations so that you can invite family and friends to the ceremony.
- Ceremony Certificate – a scattering ceremony record,
- Guide Book – ‘Celebrating the Life of a Loved One: what to do with their ashes’
Deluxe Hindu Ceremony Set
We have created a Hindu inspired water ceremony set that includes:
- A Water Urn* suitable for one person’s ashes. A simple clay urn with embossed Om symbol, it will submerge quickly and is suitable for water burials.
- 3 Coconut Handmade Beeswax Floating Candles which are completely natural and biodegradable
- 5 Floating Paper Flowers – Hibiscus; Lotus; Rose; Jasmine; and Marigold
- 1 litre box of natural dried flowers comprising of:
- An extra large box of ‘Promises’ containing 24 notelets which are designed to dissolve quickly in water.
- A Ceremony Certificate – for you to record the date and location for future generations.